what do guys first notice about a girl?

I'm just wondering also whats most important to you body or brains and personality? I would love to here what you have to say

Favorite Answer

What's most important: Brains and personality. What's the first thing we notice...chest.

confidence! body is important to most men, but women with brains know its all about how you carry yourself. if you think you're the bomb, others have no choice but to follow suit. you ever notice fine men with women you think are less than attractive? well, those women have a much higher opinion of themselves than others do.

• Bob

what we notice first depends on the situation but it's almost always some physical trait. brains and personality is much more important.

just called and asked my bf this is what he said not me

confidence (like my walk i the hall way and the way i talked to people )

looks( after he looked at the face i had him and the body was a good bonus)

after we talked (our common interests and my personality)

oh and it helped that i was smart and ya know could read which is always a +

Their face usually, eyes, lips, hair.

You can't really notice someones personality first, you're more likely to glance at them before you understand their personality.

And its not a shallow thing, its natural that looks at what first attract us to people, but its personality that decides whether we stay.

first notice? well i think every one first notices appearance... thats just human nature... but after u get to know someone then the inner takes more advantage sometimes... myself im an eye guy first thing i look at is her eyes =)

depends on the girl and distance, but it is usually one of the following,

Boobs, Legs or Face.

if i'm honest, it will normally notice the boobs, they don't have to be big, just nice looking. Then i would check the face

I look at a women breast first, they are the closest things to my eyes! I`ve had good looking women and not so good looking, If they really love you, They stick by you , and treat you right and work with you, thats everything to me! greg

the first thing I notice is their face and hair also its their personality is the best part about them.

eyes then the rest then personality

personality is most important though