pete k asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

I was looking into debt settlement and was wondering if the company DebtOne Financial Solutions was legit?

Or if it, or other companys like it are a scam... and no, i am worried about my credit rating taking a hit or being ruined by doing debt settlement or bankruptcy.

Favorite Answer

Most of these companys are not a scam but if you have a debt problem you will already have a bad credit rating or will be heading that way. Bankrupcy iva and debt management plans all affect your credit. They dont write money off just for you to get more credit and do it again, if you are serious about settling debts dont take any more on. If you do choose one of these options then be prepared for it to take a good few years for your credit to repair. It wont mean you cant get it but you will need to go to subprime lenders who will have higher interst rates.

At this site you can find solutions from different companies: HTTP://CREDIT.PROTECTIONQUOTING.NET

RE I was looking into debt settlement and was wondering if the company DebtOne Financial Solutions was legit?

Check out the source website if you were looking for true debt settlement (which involves 1 time payment to the creditor) and not debt management which is a 36-month program usually. The key to debt settlement is having a money source you can tap to cover the settlements. Often times these sources are home equity, 401k funds, or $ from a relative. Good luck.

Source(s): www.totaldebtsolutionsllc.com

This site can solve your problem very fast: http://WWW.CREDIT-COMPARE.NET

RE:I was looking into debt settlement and was wondering if the company DebtOne Financial Solutions was legit?

Get free rates

You know you can do it yourself..go to www.fixmyuglycredit.com