When you go out barefoot, do you prefer to wear long pants, or shorts?

Also for women, do you prefer to wear skirts or dresses when going out barefoot? I like to wear shorts as long as weather permits, 'cause I always have to roll up my pants if I choose to wear them.

I'm lucky I live in South Texas, where I can go barefoot year round :-)

but I can also go barefoot in the snow too- which is a great deal of fun :-)

the only time I got to do that was in December of 2004.

I'm with you all the way Amy K. I have been known to go nude at concerts, or around campus every once in a while.

Princess, I go out barefoot almost everywhere - stores, bars, restaurants, malls, even when I give piano recitals.

Robin, I like my tough, leathery soles, and many women have complimented my feet - I think they look good 'cause I rarely wear shoes.

Ah, Sheriam, I was waiting for you to chime in, fellow barefooter! :-)

Thanks for spreading the word about the lack of health dept. regs and the healthiness of going barefoot in your other answers.

Favorite Answer

Shorts! Shorts look great with bare feet. I always wear some anklets and toe rings to complete the barefooter look! :-)

Whenever possible, I also go without a shirt, but I can't do that everywhere. But, McDonalds and Taco Bell are usually cool with barefoot and shirtless customers.

Well, I go barefoot year-round, and for everything; hiking, shopping, work, out to dinner, anything at all. What I prefer to wear from the ankle up depends on what I'll be doing and what the weather is like.

Unfortunately at the moment the weather is really bad for summer, so I'm wearing jeans, it's been weeks since I last wore shorts. :-(

The best thing to go barefoot in is shorts. I do it all the time. My dad is always telling me i'll get his carpet dirty but i hate wearing shoes. If i do wear shoes, its flip flops. (except for winter) Some of these peeps act like ur crazy 4 going barefoot but im with you on this one. I live in a small place in Md and its a common thing around here for kids/teens to go outside barefoot.

Source(s): personal experience

Well, when i go barefoot on the beach, i choose to wear longer, thin, flowy skirts that makes me feel like i am soo free. Ahh, but thats wen i go to collect seashells and just cool off. But, b4 i do that, i HAVE to have a great pedicure, lol!

Anything is good with bare feet... shorts, skirts, pants, jeans, summer dresses. Just make sure you have a good moisturizer and great nail polish color to keep those feet smooth and sexy.

i would rather go in shorts because the only time i go outside barefoot is in the summer and i dont want to get to hot in jeans!

I like young ladies in jeans. It creates them look more city like and it generally does not appear to be they are trying too hard but if you're looking to get this men attention, this may well not be what you would like

I do enjoy using long skirts once in a while. They are actually convenient than Skinny jeans rather than as hot to wear also.

Barefoot Shorts

Shorts, or a cute summer dress