I'm looking for cheap NY Yankee baseball cards that I can hand out to kids.?

I'm a 4th-6th grade English teacher in Taiwan. Last year I gave out baseball cards to some of my students. While my students were very grateful for any cards I gave them, they would always look to see if it was a Yankees card. Chien-Ming Wang is a pitcher for the Yankees and is from Taiwan. As he is about the... show more I'm a 4th-6th grade English teacher in Taiwan. Last year I gave out baseball cards to some of my students. While my students were very grateful for any cards I gave them, they would always look to see if it was a Yankees card. Chien-Ming Wang is a pitcher for the Yankees and is from Taiwan. As he is about the only star player of any sport from their country, the kids are crazy about him. They also love the Yankees because that is the team Wang plays for and that they can watch the most on TV. So I'm looking for current low priced Yankees cards that I can hand out to my students.