Conservapedia is just a joke, right?

It can't be for real. Unless it's just for people who can't be bothered with stupid things like facts, and for people who need to know how to think. "Gee, how should I, as a conservative, feel about this subject? I'll see what conservapedia tells me to think". The entries are... show more It can't be for real. Unless it's just for people who can't be bothered with stupid things like facts, and for people who need to know how to think. "Gee, how should I, as a conservative, feel about this subject? I'll see what conservapedia tells me to think".

The entries are somewhat funny. Like those for homosexuality, liberal media, Fox News, etc.

If this is for real, or anyone thinks it is, there are some very ignorant people out there.

It is more opinion than fact, and it would be funny, if it's not intended to be taken seriously.

What do you think? Is it supposed to be taken seriously, or is it a satire written by liberals, or an attempt at humor written by cons?
Update: Uh-oh. I think redstaterandy believes it. He actually quoted Ann Coulter! LMAO!!!
Update 2: Dowahdiddy, Oh. I didn't know that conservapedia was an Arab/Muslim site. Well, that makes sense. I could see them sharing the conservative point of view. I know that lying is certainly a part of the conservative culture.
Update 3: ROTFLMAO!!!

All Libs Are Turks actually posted a quote and listed conservapedia as the source!!!

Oh, that's rich!