Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Can you believe Brazil lost agains Mexico!???

YEAH!!! GO MEXICO!!!!!!!!

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

man that was a good game. ochoa saved to many shots. people say that brazil lost b/c ronnie and kaka werent there, thats just 2 players. mexico lost most of there best players like salcido, pardo, osorio, guardado, bofo, borgetti, and kikin. so me xico won not b/c of luck, it was b/c the way the defense was putting pressure on brazil attack. when brazil got the ball mexico puts 2 players to pressure them to take the ball away and caused brazil not to have any good chances at goal. nery played great but then he was a ball-hog.

just because mexico lost to usa in the gold cup final doesnt mean that they can beat brazil. mexico hasnt played good in US soil but against brazil they play there heart out and end up beating brazil we beat brazil 3 times this century

Source(s): VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 decade ago

Mexico's record vs Brazil the last 9 games is : 6W 2T 1L

Yes the US beat Mexico but the US has no shot vs Brazil. Mexico plays to their opponents level. Mexico had only 3 players with experience and Brazil had players that would be starters in any national team. The US would love to have the 3rd string players from Brazil, so don't use the B team excuse. Mexico has dominated Brazil the last few years, including tournament matches with Kaka, Dinho, Adriano, Ronaldo, & others. Look at the Confederations Cup 2006, Mexico won 1-0. Ofcourse we lost to Argentina in penalties the next game but we still played great. What's going to be the excuse when Argentina slaughters the US today??

• 1 decade ago

First of all it doesn't mean that if US beat Mexico is better than Brazil!! you know!! and Second of all everyone knows that Brazil wasn't playing with the best players they had and Mexico too!!!!! Like Salcido, Bravo, Borgeti, Pardo, etc...!!!!

VIVA MEXICO!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lets get this straight!

If Mexico would've lost against Brazil....people would've been...Well they lost cuz they played against the best team in the world! Now that they won....they come up with excuses...OHh...They didint have all there starters and blah, blah, blah....Whatever!!! Brazil is Brazil and its simple as that....Mexico played good and they deserved to win!!!

Source(s): Ariba Mexico!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the only reason why mexico won is because brazil didn't have there good player and that made it harder, but if brazil had all there players, you vould be sure that mexico would had gone down. I mean they lost against usa.

Source(s): no offense, just my personal opinion.
  • 1 decade ago

Especially after Mexico lost to the United States? Does this mean the US is better than Brazil?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mexico beat Brazil??? umm...but USA just beat Mexico in the gold cup final...so does USA have a chance with Brazil?

• 1 decade ago

they won cuz they played against their bench. mexico played good and deserved to win though

• 1 decade ago

As people have been saying since yesterday: MEXICO WAS MISSING MANY OF THEIR STARTERS TOO.

It was basically a B-team vs. B-team match.

Mexico was clearly better, so they won.

• 1 decade ago

i always had faith in mexico that game but i love my team italy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.