Southern B asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What are the best human hair extensions/wigs for Black women?

I wanted to try a wig b/c I spend too much time doing my hair and I know if I had a wig it would help me save time!! But I don't want to wear a wig if you can tell it's a wig, so do anybody know any good hair brands or what stores to look at?

Favorite Answer

Ultimate gold - Very good for black women and mixes very well with the relaxed kinky hair

The new "lace front wig" is the newest fashion trend today. It's the absolute best in hair replacement for black women; as you can see in the media with beyonce, tyra, and other stars wearing them 24/7 on television and magazines.

The concept of lace was introduced in the early 90's and quickly spread to average working individual experiencing some form of hair loss. A lace front wig is the most undetectable hair replacement system and is offered in different hair textures that fits your ethnic color. For women of color yaki would be the best human hair wig texture to choose.

Remy Indian Hair is the best. Sorry I do not know where to purchase it, I never used fake hair.

My mom does this stuff for a living. If you want to ask her this is her website:

www.myspace.com/hairfusionextensiondiva

there you go!