Is Humanity Ready for Anarchism? A Social Revolution? What do you think?

Anarchism, in my mind, is the greatest sense of freedom any human can achieve. A human attains a total and pure sense of liberty and freedom, by having the ability to essentially and literally govern himself. Other forms of government today advocate control of human beings, by having a "greater" being... show more Anarchism, in my mind, is the greatest sense of freedom any human can achieve. A human attains a total and pure sense of liberty and freedom, by having the ability to essentially and literally govern himself. Other forms of government today advocate control of human beings, by having a "greater" being ruling over other human beings, thus creating the prospect of inequality, which is, the downfall of our society today. However, Humanity today is totally inept of governing itself, due to concepts that is imbed into us, such as conformist beliefs that advocate a sense of dependency. If there was no government today, humanity would be in absolute chaos, as people would not be able to control themselves as human beings. Only enlightened human beings can essentially govern themselves. Our generation unfortunately does not have enough enlightened individuals to promote the growth of a self governing society. Humanity should work towards creating a race of enlightened people for a revolution.
Update: What I'm talking about is human advancement, first, then a revolution. I agree the world would turn into a circus if there were no government, but as humans we need to advance ourselves, to be able to morally and justly carry out our lives, and NOT to find ourselves with firearms killing women and innocent... show more What I'm talking about is human advancement, first, then a revolution. I agree the world would turn into a circus if there were no government, but as humans we need to advance ourselves, to be able to morally and justly carry out our lives, and NOT to find ourselves with firearms killing women and innocent children. Like i said, our society today absolutely fit to carry out revolution, however, i believe that when we do reach this "ordered chaos" of ideal anarchism, we can finally be able to live peacefully. We as human beings just need to advance ourselves further, and in a way evolve on a psychological level.