Does anyone know if Captovis Advanced Industries, Inc is a real company or is it just a scam?

they are supposedly a tech support and computer technician company. I submitted a resume but wanted to find out if they are legit before I accepted the job. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I am not sure . Actually my son has put in an app too and has been sent an offer to do contract work . I contacted them thru craigslist here locally . I would like to keep in touch tho with any info if you get or have on this company . I will keep you informed as well . Please feel free to email me.

They told us they do repairs on electronic items that are still under warrenty . I believe they are just getting started is what they told my son. I am curious as to how legit they are too . I dont guess they are asking for any personal info tho that could cause a problem as of yet anyway . One thing I found weird tho was first a guy named Rob calls and leaves a message . Then I got an email from a guy named Hector which had totally different name and when we called today to ask some questions about the liability insurance it was the same voice as the guy first named Rob but he was now calling himself Hector . lol I dont know I guess we'll find out . Made me feel weird tho. I still have his voice message on my phone and I know it was the same guy.

Let me know if you find out anything and I will do the same for you!

Thanks ,Candy