slb20062003 asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

if brian cashman is fired after the season who will be the new gm of the yankees?

Favorite Answer

If in the likely case Cashman is fired the most likely cantidate for the job would be Henry G. Steinbrenner, the son of the oqner of the team.. He has previous management skills and wuld be right for the job.

Cashman and Torre both need to go.Their both making poor management decisions.Not like I care because I root for the good team, but the Yankees are falling apart.The players, coaches,and the GM.Its actually kind of funny.

Source(s): Giradi or Mattingly will be next year's manager.And as for the GM, Hell I don't know nor do I care.

If the Giants let go of Brian Sabean, he might be a good fit for the Yankees.

Why fire the guy? It's not like he can buy team chemistry. you can only put the players in position to win. It's not his fault they don't perform. That's an all star lineup with some pretty big names up and down, including the pitching staff. He can't help it if they don't perform

Dusty Baker! lol.

who knows

don mattingly

or

don zimmer

George W Bush is going to need a job.............