Roo asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 1 decade ago

All of this rain in Texas...?

and the surrounding states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri... Is anyone as amazed as me about how much we're getting? It seems like it's been raining for the past 2 months. This week has been especially bad.

Stay safe everyone!

• Chef
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it is amazing. But it's not unheard of.

They have a term when describing the flood plane. One of the terms is the "100 year flood."

I think this is the 100 year flood for the region and there is no end in sight. Wait until the Hurricanes start forming!

Line 'em up 2 by 2, and get them in the Ark!

Good luck everyone! Keep your weather radio close.

I'm sooooo tired of it!! If you stay home all day then maybe you enjoy it but for people that have to work and actually get out it really sucks! My pants were wet up to my thighs the other evening from walking to my car from work, then I had to go to the school and freeze my butt off while taking an exam. It is currently raining/pouring where I live right now in Arlington, TX, I'm sure the rain isn't far from where I work either. We'll be camping and tubing in the Guadalupe in the rain this weekend too and it is 4 hours away! It will be ok as long as it isn't a downpour, we've had it planned for a while so we are still going, at least we won't have to drag our tubes through the river this year though--the only plus I can think of with the rain.

Yeah it sucks, im in central tx and it's been raining non stop for over a month. And "love" its not lovely when it rains this much where you have to live, you damn hippie.

down here in houston weve been getting rain every day for the past few weeks, its really annoying

i hate its raining in dallas i hate the most when i see dark clouds when i wake up or its little sun outside because of some dumb rain.....

when will it stop im going to eat my pillow if it doesnt i might just do that.......

its lovely 2 rain .it will cleans ur hearts . & have the time 2 ur family . sleeping lot .

hell yeah! matter of fact i live i amarillo and we have been getting it pretty bad the last few nights

I dont think it will rain anymore....