Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

MEXICO, MEXICO,mEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEMO OCHOA!!!!!!!!!?

YEA :) We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and everyone thought we were going to lose!!! just because we lost to usa,i HAVE faith in MEXICO!!!

OMG, did you see MY MY Memo Ochoa!!!!!! he was SOOOOOO AWESOME i mean he always plays good!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE GAME USA vs. MEXICO: (i'm not saying it's true or not)i'm not hating!!!!

actually it was all arranged for USA to win. I and a couple of friends heard it on the radio that they (USA) bought the referee or that it was all planned (something like that) I'm not saying USA is bad they played okay I'm just saying that it was all arranged. (THAT'S WHAT I HEARD IDK IF IT'S TRUE)But idk it did look like Referee was more on USA side the penalty was BULL CRAP. and it hurts because MEXICO played WAYYY more better for them to lose. MEXICO IS STILL NUMBER ONE

I LOVE ♥MEMO OCHOA♥

Favorite Answer

MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO yes we won and it was a wonderful game I just loved, yes MEMO OCHOA is cute but admitted OSVALDO too! and I think that both of them are great and about the game of MEXICO and usa yes I really think it was all planned so the usa could win but still we are #1!!!!!

Good job Memo. Even though I am a Chivas fan I got to hand it to Memo he did a Fantastic job defending Mexico's goal. Memo should get the starting job for the rest of this turnament with the show he put on last night. Good job Nery and Ramoncito also. As for the USA and Mexico match. do you all know that USA has beaten Mexico in USA like the last eight times in the US grounds. That means they play in their own turf and had the ref advantage. I would like to see USA go play all those matches in El Stadio Azteca and wonder if they came up with a win? I doubt it!

QUE VIVA MEXICO CARBONES!!!

The US vs. Mexico game was definitely not fixed! As you saw, Mexico wasn't playing too good the second half. Just because they won to Brazil [who didn't have their star players, same as Mexico], doesn't mean Mexico could win every single match they will come across and it doesn't mean all their past matches were bought...

If this was the World Cup, unfortunately, the result would have been different today..maybe.

hugo put ochoa cuz he was sure they were gonna lose and there was no need to put in his SUPPOSEDLY best goalie in, i think ochoa is a great goalie only a bit young, and Mexico won fair and square, the only good thing about this game for me since i am a big fan of brasil was that ochoa was in the game and he had the chance to show that he is the best!!!:D oh and by the way OCHOA IS MINE NOT URS!!!

Yes Oswaldo Sanchez sucks ***, if Ochoa would have been the golie vs the USA in the gold cup then mex would have won.

The Brazil vs Mex was awesome Ochoa was the man!!

yes they did they could of won 4- 0 but 2 -0 i will take that i saw ovhoa people think hes better than osvaldo but no hes not ochoa is not but who cares if they lost to the usa get move on i did

go mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think the US bought the game, and i was going for the mexican team btw. well its just like today a bunch of people are saying mexico bought the game 'cause the goalie didnt move, etc etc. either way the team won and mexican was playing good today so congrats to them. i'm happy that mexico won woo yay!

If the game was bought, we would not all know about it unless arrest were made. I still prefer it if Mexico wins though.

Congrats, but USA did not Buy the match, we won it Fair and Square. Ochoa is hot.

No the US buying the game is a joke because Mexico was pretty mad after the US scored the second goal so much that Sanchez got in Medinas face..HAHAHa. o and alot of people think Mexico bought the Brazil game b/c Doni didnt even move on the freekick and Diegos goal was legit