MEXICO, MEXICO,mEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... MEMO OCHOA!!!!!!!!!?

YEA :) We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and everyone thought we were going to lose!!! just because we lost to usa,i HAVE faith in MEXICO!!! OMG, did you see MY MY Memo Ochoa!!!!!! he was SOOOOOO AWESOME i mean he always plays good!!!! THIS IS WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE GAME USA vs. MEXICO: (i'm not saying... show more YEA :) We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and everyone thought we were going to lose!!! just because we lost to usa,i HAVE faith in MEXICO!!!

OMG, did you see MY MY Memo Ochoa!!!!!! he was SOOOOOO AWESOME i mean he always plays good!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE GAME USA vs. MEXICO: (i'm not saying it's true or not)i'm not hating!!!!

actually it was all arranged for USA to win. I and a couple of friends heard it on the radio that they (USA) bought the referee or that it was all planned (something like that) I'm not saying USA is bad they played okay I'm just saying that it was all arranged. (THAT'S WHAT I HEARD IDK IF IT'S TRUE)But idk it did look like Referee was more on USA side the penalty was BULL CRAP. and it hurts because MEXICO played WAYYY more better for them to lose. MEXICO IS STILL NUMBER ONE

I LOVE ♥MEMO OCHOA♥