Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

should chris benoit belong in the wwe hall of fame?

do u think chris benoit should belong in the wwe hall of fame

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no i don 't he killed his wife and son and himself so no i don't burn in hell benoit!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.. Wrestling has nothing to do with personal life.. HOF should remember Chris Benoit just like they did all the other dead wrestlers.. As a matter of fact some of the other dead wrestlers didn't wrestle worth crap and they made that list.. so why not Chris Benoit (a good wrestler)?

Let Chris Benoit rest in peace now..

R.I.P Chris Benoit (1967-2007)

• 1 decade ago

Pete Rose, one of the greatest baseball players EVER, is not in the baseball hall of fame because he allegedly bet on his team. So should Chris Benoit be in the wrestling hall of fame after killing his wife, son, and himself? You tell me.

• 1 decade ago

OK .....here's what I think and don't bite my head off.

We're basing our opinion of him on the horrifying act he committed which ended the life of his wife, son and himself and for that, we have ALL THE RIGHT to do so.

I dont' think he should be inducted for one hell of a long time because of the wounds, however some day maybe in the far distant future yes. Let's face it, he WAS an incredible athlete who did a lot for the business.With that said, maybe some day he should but not anytime soon. He doesn't deserve it right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think he'll get in. Vince McMahon already said that there will be no more tribute for Benoit after the details about what happened came out. so i doubt they'd put him in the hall

• 1 decade ago

under the circumstances no he shouldn't.

he was a great wrestler but you can not glorify what he has done. i think wwe will stop paying tribute now the facts are coming out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends..I heard on the news that 18 other wrestlers have committed suicide. Wonder if they are on the hall of fame..if so wonder if they killed their family too..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, more like the HELL hall of fame, right next to Jeffrey Dahmer.

• 1 decade ago

i would say that he was a lock in the hall of hame but due to him killing his family befor taking his own life i really don't know

• Jenna
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

People, quit asking this question! He is a murderer so lets leave it at that!

No, No, and NO!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.