Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Diane Von Furstenberg Sidekick 3 special edition???

does anyone know how much the diane von furstenberg special edition of the sidekick 3 will cost??

i plan on buying it, so i need a close estimated guess!!

thanks again.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

DVF Sidekick? Well, look to spend over $300 on one of these babies. Since they are limited edition, they will cost you more. But know this: there are three different Sidekick 3 limited editions.

The Lifted Research Group Limited Edition will maybe cost you less, because it is not as popular as the other ones, and I believe they made a bit more than the DVF ones. It features the LRG signature trees on the face and an overall green theme.

The Diane von Furstenberg Sidekick 3 is very effeminate, chic style, and it is black with Diane's signature hot lips and pink and black keys.

The D-Wade Edition Sidekick is probably a mediator for these two - it is more unisex. It features a gold and white body with gold and white keys, and also has a grip that feels like a basketball on the back. For the true baller, that's what I say! d:

I hope this helped you - The D-Wade should probably cost you less at this point, but check out eBay for the next couple of days.

• bartow
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Diane Von Furstenberg Sidekick

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's already been out, and T-Mobile has stopped making/selling it.

You can check Ebay & Craigslist though.

They usually go on there from $300 & up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.