What's d weirdest ting yuh eat wit Crix?

For those times when all the basic essentials like cheese etc. scarce in yuh house & hunger take yuh.. so yuh does hadda improvise a lil. what's the most 'creative' thing u eat crix with? For me it hadda be : Crix wit Curry.. Crix & chow chow, crix & corn beef, crix & left over bbq chicken..crix & zaboca, crix & kfc coleslaw...

However I learn d hard way dat crix & fish doh go dong too good & crix & souse.. dais wha I get fuh tryin tuh be creative.. meh belly ride meh all nite..

Best Answer

yes girl! crix and milo, crix and zaboca, crix and stew chicken

the other day i was soo hungry i eat crix wuth fired rice!

• ilyena

listen...

Crix going with everything an anything

Lemme see... when hunger take meh so I had crix and kuchela

Tampico Juice and crix... I'll never ever forget working in Tobago and staying at a guest house...

The caretaker said we could use the kitchen etc but she and she children using the stove whole day!

Well boy... dat was de day Crix save my life..

I eat Crix and drink Tampico till I my belly hurt.

It was indeed a painful day... one I don't want to relive anytime soon

Stewps... All yuh a'int know how to make the belly feel good in hard time, nah. Is all about the seasoning. Take ah 1/2 a head a lettuce, a tomato, a onion. cut them up real good.

Brown sugar until it steaming. T'row that in the pot and season it with mammy green seasoning and add salt. Let steam down and BAM!!! Good to go with some bread or Crix. If yuh ha curry better fete yet.

• crix and cole slaw, dat does taste realllll good. I used to do the usual things, crix and condensed milk, crix and granola cereal and cornflakes in tea. lol. Ah was hungry, it had about 5 crix in ah bag, ah handful of granola thing in the pack and ah end ah cornflakes...and since ah does put all ah dem in tea anyhows, ah put all ah dem together in one cup and ate that. lol

but ah see meh aunt does eat crix and fruit cocktail. allyuh try it and lemme know wha allyuh think.

Yeah ...Crix and cornbeef does go dong good. Also had Crix and callaloo. That was a mess!

condense milk and crix ...that was when i cudda afford nestle ..i think shadow said it best...."poverty is hell" ! now i can only afford to eat crix with saliva i sometime i aint even ha' dat! but you know what had times mek meh eat when i was outta d country (playing prodigal chile) fry bake and pancake syrup when ah tell yuh that taste sweet!

Source(s): me and meh experiences!

Fried sardines, in a batter with tomato sauce + Crix

I catch a vapse and decide to try one of them recipes in the sunday guardian. Oh lord dat was a complete failure. Fire bun d guardian

My dog self eh want to eat it

• Resh

crix and cucumber!!!!!!!!!

lol!!!!!

is like crix with chow!!! 2 ah the best!

Crix and smoke herring........dat is de damn ting self man!