Protest the Pittsburgh Pirates - June 30th, 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!?

On Saturday June 30, 2007, the truly faithful Pittsburgh Pirate fans intend to demonstrate their frustration with the team. I’m not talking about the team on the field; I’m talking of course about the ownership group (Kevin McClatchy & Bob Nutting) who is now responsible for 14 consecutive losing seasons and a... show more On Saturday June 30, 2007, the truly faithful Pittsburgh Pirate fans intend to demonstrate their frustration with the team. I’m not talking about the team on the field; I’m talking of course about the ownership group (Kevin McClatchy & Bob Nutting) who is now responsible for 14 consecutive losing seasons and a jumpstart start on the 15th. Should the bucs make it to 15 seasons, they would tie the record for most consecutive losing seasons in professional sports history. Yes, that’s correct - not just a baseball record, a pro sports record.

The demonstration calls for all Pirate fans to sport green shirts to the game that evening. This would represent the money the fans generate through ticket sales and merchandising. At the end of the third inning all fans should get up and walk out of PNC Park. This demonstration signifies the exit of the money from the fans.

Do u think this will help the Pirates coach organization get there fuc@#$ a$$ in gear and fix this damn baseball team or what