If I file a claim on my homeowner's insurance will my premiums increase?

Hi. We recently had a wind/thunder/rain storm (North Texas) which blew down the fence around the yard. My deductible is $2200. Estimate to replace the fence is $3750. I'd like to file a claim with my insurance company but I'm afraid my premiums will increase if I do. I talked to my agent and he said if... show more Hi. We recently had a wind/thunder/rain storm (North Texas) which blew down the fence around the yard. My deductible is $2200. Estimate to replace the fence is $3750. I'd like to file a claim with my insurance company but I'm afraid my premiums will increase if I do. I talked to my agent and he said if I file a single claim my premiums WILL increase. Does anyone have information that this is true? It seems ridiculous to me that I carry insurance if I can't use it without paying MORE to carry the same insurance. Please advise.