A Quick Chuckle?

Not a hard laughing joke. Probably old. President Bush, the First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy." Laura shrugged her shoulders and... show more Not a hard laughing joke. Probably old.

President Bush, the First Lady and Dick Cheney were flying on Air Force One. George looked at Laura, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000.00 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Laura shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100.00 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

Cheney added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10.00 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. Hell, I could throw all of them out of the window and make millions of people very happy."