SOMEONE here has their head so far up their ars* I've already received a violation notice?

WOW!! That's one of the quicker ones. The question WAS - "Is your head having a fine time up your ars*, too?" Because I wanna know, really. Just an answer, please. No reason to report it. I'm' safe, y'all, thanks. Had a colonic earlier this morning and they're hoping to have my head... show more WOW!! That's one of the quicker ones. The question WAS - "Is your head having a fine time up your ars*, too?" Because I wanna know, really. Just an answer, please. No reason to report it. I'm' safe, y'all, thanks. Had a colonic earlier this morning and they're hoping to have my head out of there by early next week.
Update: Awww, son of Uncle! I would adopt you any day! What they're doing to your mommy and daddy is awful. Have Mom & Dad written the Naziooligans in charge of Answers yet? I know - doesn't matter much as they almost never answer but hey... it's worth trying. Your parents' questions are always sweet and... show more Awww, son of Uncle! I would adopt you any day! What they're doing to your mommy and daddy is awful. Have Mom & Dad written the Naziooligans in charge of Answers yet? I know - doesn't matter much as they almost never answer but hey... it's worth trying. Your parents' questions are always sweet and truthful and funny as all get-out too. When we find out who's been reporting them they're going to be in very big trouble.

I ♥ Son of Uncle