Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

RKO vs SWEET CHIN MUSIC which is better?

HBK one the first round randy one second what is better i have to go with RKO or no maybe sweet chin music you decide.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ha, there's no way I could choose. That would be a good match to watch. If I had to I guess I would choose HBK, he seems to overcome alot.

• 1 decade ago

i would go with the rko

it looks better and stronger than sweet chin music

and if i had to take one i would go with sweet chin cause i dont rekon i would get up from a rko

the one randy did to carlito once from the top rope was great

but the sweet chin to benoit @ wrestlemania 20 while he had the boston crab going was good too

my choice: RKO

• 1 decade ago

definatly Sweet Chin Music HBK rulez

• 1 decade ago

the RKO is like deadly, and it looks great, I can't get enough of watching replays of how randy aplies them

I love to see them fly and then slam the mat!!

But to be honest, the sweet chin music must hurt a hell of a lot more, but doesn't look so great like the RKO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I got three words for you.............Sweet Chin Music!!!!

Forget the RKO!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sweet chin music, the best was a week before he faces austin at wrestlemania 14 for the title and triple HHH lured austin to the top of the ramp right underneath the titantron and before you knew it there is michaels cowboy hat and all lining up austin and nails the sweet chin music on austin knocking him out. haha good times.

• 1 decade ago

sweet chin music baby

• 1 decade ago

sweet chin music

Source(s): bring back d-x... r u ready?
  • king
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

sweet chin music

• 1 decade ago

sweet chin music of course baby!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.