Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

RKO vs SWEET CHIN MUSIC which is better?

HBK one the first round randy one second what is better i have to go with RKO or no maybe sweet chin music you decide.

Favorite Answer

ha, there's no way I could choose. That would be a good match to watch. If I had to I guess I would choose HBK, he seems to overcome alot.

i would go with the rko

it looks better and stronger than sweet chin music

and if i had to take one i would go with sweet chin cause i dont rekon i would get up from a rko

the one randy did to carlito once from the top rope was great

but the sweet chin to benoit @ wrestlemania 20 while he had the boston crab going was good too

my choice: RKO

definatly Sweet Chin Music HBK rulez

the RKO is like deadly, and it looks great, I can't get enough of watching replays of how randy aplies them

I love to see them fly and then slam the mat!!

But to be honest, the sweet chin music must hurt a hell of a lot more, but doesn't look so great like the RKO

I got three words for you.............Sweet Chin Music!!!!

Forget the RKO!

sweet chin music, the best was a week before he faces austin at wrestlemania 14 for the title and triple HHH lured austin to the top of the ramp right underneath the titantron and before you knew it there is michaels cowboy hat and all lining up austin and nails the sweet chin music on austin knocking him out. haha good times.

sweet chin music baby

sweet chin music

Source(s): bring back d-x... r u ready?
  • king

sweet chin music

sweet chin music of course baby!!!!