wat should i do!!!!!!!!!.....help!!!!!?

my ex gf lives in ripon and she still loves me and so do i and i got a gf and i love her and i love them both my gf is close i see her every day but my ex is hela far away my ex broke up wit me for another dude but now she wants me back but shes thinkin about it if she wants to go out with me again should i tell her no and stay with my other gf or get with her again and break up with my gf sry its soo long

Favorite Answer

wow

who do you truly like? its impossible to truly and honestly like two people. The best thing in the world is to love and be loved, so which one do you honestly need and love, and which one of them needs and loves you?

perhaps you should get back with your ex ex, not the one that broke up with you for another guy and wants to get back with you

did ur ex break ur heart when she broke up with u? ur going to do the same thing if you break up with your gf your ex might of sleeped with that guy n u want her back

i think you should stay with a girl that is closer to u cause destination relationships don't work for long time

wait hold on live your life first