I had a statue of the Madonna with outstretched arms. I found it very soothing to me, especially when times?

were difficult. I've been looking on the web and haven't been able to find her. If anyone know the artist/name/place I can buy it--I'd really appreciate it. I don't have a lot of money so it can't be too expensive. Thank you very much, Warmly, S

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Like a virgin...touched for the very first time! I like Madonna too!

But seriously when I was at Catholic school we used to have rubber molds and the nuns would sometimes have us all mix and pour plaster into the molds and make Madonna statues...we would later paint them and sell them at school fete's.

Go to a Catholic supplies shop or look them up in the phone-book or internet. I'm an atheist but pleased to help.

• 1 decade ago

Don't bother spending your money. You are seeking an idol. God said he will have no other God before him. You are treading on dangerous ground. Seek God in prayer and he will comfort you. Not a statue.

• G.C.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I have her latest CD, Music...it rocks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just go to Albania..she's always showing up there..or just wait for her to show up in a grilled cheese near you!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Did you try ebay?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.