Eye color survey, What color eyes does your child(ren) have?

This is a simple question, what color eyes does your child(ren) have? Blue? Green? Brown? Hazel?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My son has bright blue eyes and he's going to be 2 next month.

• 1 decade ago

My baby has hazel eyes blue green very pretty and my other 2 have brown eyes

• 4 years ago

My eyes are green, my dad had the most beautiful blue eyes, and my mom had hazel eyes. My children have brown eyes and their father had green, so I don't know about the dominant color. If brown eyes are a dominant form of green, then I guess it's possible. Have a great day! Annie

• 1 decade ago

It may be a simple question, but it is not a simple answer. Kaelyn has blue/green eyes with a lot of golden/yellow flecks. They also seem to change color with the climate and her mood. Just like her dad's. I have very dark brown eyes.

Also, they are yellow in photos.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One has dark brown eyes, two have green eyes, and the last one has blue-green eyes.

• 1 decade ago

Brown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Big Brown

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bright blue eyes just like his dad. He will be 4 in Oct.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my eyes are very blue, with a hint of green, although in different light they change.

my brother has deep brown eyes and my sister has really blue eyes.

• 1 decade ago

My 4 year old girl has this brownish, greenish, bluish hazel-y color. One of her cousins has it too but I haven't seen it elsewhere.

The 1 year old has blue eyes, like me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.