Tap dancing music!!! HELP NEEDED!!!!?

ok, so it's going to be a solo and it needs to be fast but not crazy. i was thinking either 80's pop or something michael buble`. I'm trying to go for the classic tap dance style, but any song is good for me! ***don't list songs like: zoot suit riot or footloose because they are overused at dance... show more ok, so it's going to be a solo and it needs to be fast but not crazy. i was thinking either 80's pop or something michael buble`. I'm trying to go for the classic tap dance style, but any song is good for me! ***don't list songs like: zoot suit riot or footloose because they are overused at dance competitions thanks!!***
Update: some songs i thought of were: love shack by the B-52's rock the casbah by the clash insurance? by the higher moondance by michael buble' hump de bump by red hot chili peppers and hit me up by gia farrell. i know that most of them aren't for classical tapping but i did an agressive hip hop... show more some songs i thought of were:

love shack by the B-52's
rock the casbah by the clash
insurance? by the higher
moondance by michael buble'
hump de bump by red hot chili peppers
and hit me up by gia farrell.
i know that most of them aren't for classical tapping but i did an agressive hip hop number this year and i wanted to switch it up this year.