does yellow match with orange?

Favorite Answer

light yellow and light orange you together and dark yellow and dark/vibrant orange go together but don't mix and match light and darks. i know you think im crazy but just trust me.

Even though I noticed that a lot of people said yes, I disagree. I don't think its a very good idea to mix orange and yellow, because they're both very bright colors. Usually you want to mix dark colors with light colors when choosing an outfit. For example, navy blue shorts with a pink top, jeans with an orange shirt, etc. Or you could go with dark orange pants, and a bright yellow shirt. The only way yellow and orange would work together is if one of them is a darker shade. Hopefully my suggestion was helpful!

it really depends on what color yellow you are trying to match with what color orange so if you added pictures it might help a little. But for the most part it seems like it yes...both of my kids have a few outfits that came as 2 piece outfits that are yellow and orange and they are pretty cute.

ya yellow does match with orange

Yes

Yeah

Of course it does!! And this is the time of the year when those colors are FAB! Just to add those are two of my favorite colors. So whatever it was that you were going to do with those colors, go for it. Good Luck.

YES! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I HAVE IT ON NOW. IT'S A LIGHT YELLOW SHIRT WITH DARK ORANGE STITCHING AND DESIGNS. REALLY CUTE.

it does...I'm not so sure you should wear such bright colors together though....try a deep orange top with cackies or a yellow top with white bottoms.

Ya but dark on the bottom and light on the top.