How are you today?

It's almost 9 AM where I'm at and I just got out of the shower and I feel super clean! I hope to get a good start today!

What about you guys? :)

• Norht
    Favorite Answer

I just had back surgery and I have been in bed much of the time for two months. I still have been enjoying being home with my wife and two children, God has blessed me beyond measure and things are good right now.

Well it's almost 9 p.m. where I'm at and I got out of the shower about an hour ago and I feel fresh and clean and I'm doing okay today.

• Tess

im pertty good, thanx for askin! i love the feelin when you get out of the shower after a long day and you just feel so much better... wow but its only 9 am there, so you probably havent had a long day yet lol. its 7:55 pm here in illinois. =-)

It's almost 9 pm here and I had a good day and getting ready to get some rest soon. Have a wonderful day :-)

I'm doing great, just got off work and ready to get in the shower!!

today went ok. walked 5 miles. layed out 2 hrs. ate a tuna sub watched some tv answering this stuff now then at 9pm gonna watch making the band 4

Pretty good day, got a haircut that gives me a whole new look, organized the pantry, updated my iPod, cleaned everything. Great day, I like to keep busy.

its 7:50 p.m i had a pretty good day minus the part where i woke up at like 8:00a.m thinking i had work. my dad drove like 20 min. and when i got there i found out i didnt have to work today. lol. but i got chick fil' a for lunch. and i stayed home all day having fun. playing our wii reading watching t.v & my laptop.

:]

At the beginning of the day it is ultimately the individual who decides what kind of day they are going to have. Life is too short not to have wonderful enlightening ones all the time.

Wow ir is 9 pm where I live and today sucked, hoped yours is better ;)