Now I have a female stalker - what do I do - help!?

I took a girl from work to a concert last friday which I detailed in a previous question. She was drunk and on drugs and became unruly, I was too nice and ended up taking responsibility for her eventhough she went beserk with the drinking and drugging and eventually missed her train home, so I drove her home. That proved to be a horrible experience. Ever since then, she has been trying to call and email me but I have been ignoring her. Until she said that I still had some clothes of hers (clothes she changed into for the concert) I responded by email very sternly that I gave her clothes to her in a bag and if she lost them, then its her problem. I ripped her a new one. Now she is emailing and calling and trying to get revenge on me - telling me that if I were in her shoes I would understand because she has cancer. (doubtful) Also she has gotten her friends involved and is now threatening to come over and cause trouble.. trying to turn the tables on me. What do I do????

This person is 30 years old too! I cant believe it..

I dont have her clothes - I gave them to her. She probably just dropped them or lost them in her stupor.

Favorite Answer

Oh boy, and you still have to work with her? Hopefully neither of you is the other's boss or supervisor!

Advise her to leave you alone or you'll get a restraining order.

wow, i can't believe someone would act like that. I woud call her bluff.

Email her asking her to stop contacting you or you will call the police. Don't muck around, call the police if need be, you have evidence of threats.

This shouldn't happen in a workplace, there are laws against it, you soud like a nice guy to have taken responsibility for her.

Mail the clothes to her with some type of payment for whatever damage may have been done. Then ignore her from that point forward.

~

Tell her that you're recording all the conversation she had and savign all her email and you will file harrassment from your H.R. if she doesn't leave you alone. If she continues, talk to your H.R and file a restraining order against her. Save every info you have from her.

Get a restraining order and call the police.

file a police report on the situation that way if something does happen the have proof of it being pre meditated

This would be a lot easier if you didn't have to work with her. Have you seen her at work since then? Is this a big or small workplace?

she is definitely nuts or trying to get your attention really bad change your phone number or get a restraint order

Source(s): me

call the police or either move change your name and number and email then move

• mary

AND CALL THE AUTHORITIES AND REPORT HER RIGHT NOW.

SHE IS AFTER YOU WITH HER KNIFE AND FORK.

STALKING IS AGAINST THE LAW. NOT ONLY THAT, SHE IS THREATENING YOU AND SAYS SHE IS GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE.

DO NOT WAIT.....CALL THE POLICE.......

Source(s): WORKED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT.