What the heck can I try.?

I have shown my now, X fiancee that she had NOTHING to fear in our relationship as far as there being any other woman out there. I stopped working and spent pretty much 24/7 with her. That was apparently not enough proof. I did that for the last 5 months. Is there anything else that I could or should have tried to get her to see this?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if she cant see this, its her problem

• 1 decade ago

No.

If she has a trust issue, you could attach yourself surgically to her hip and she'd probably still doubt you.

You can't fix something like that from the outside. You can't fix somebody's skewed perception. If they have on some kind of goggles, they're going to see things as distorted.

All you could have done is cut your losses.

Which you did.

So, no, nothing else necessary.

• 1 decade ago

wow, that is intense. sounds like she has hte trust/jealousy issues. You don't want to deal with that your whole life.

There are chicks out there who don't get jealous all the time, trust me

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

looks to me that she'll never change the way she feels, so if I were you I'd stop trying and move on to someone that will love you back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well just leave her... she aparently just wants you back and she thinks taht if she acts like that then eventually she will so just leave her alone

• 1 decade ago

forget her she is not worth it. If she dont trust you now then she never will.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope u don't need her soo don't worry!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.