If you could, whay would you change on Millsberry?

I know that we all have something that you would like to change. This is your time to voice your opinion about Millsberry and what you do and don't like. Don't be afraid to be mean, because there is a chance that someone will see it and do something about it!

I agree with the clothing an the money! Are there any more specific things that you would change?

Wow Amy, i think you got everything! if someone else thinks of another thing please post it!

Favorite Answer

i would change that when u send letters u can say whatever u want and more games also alot more stuff and stores :)

If I could change anything on Millsberry I would change the starting clothes to more flattering clothes because the starter clothes are just not that fun.

Source(s): millsberry.com

I would change 1. The starting clothes, 2. The price of things.

• Amy

If I could change anything is........

1. that everyone gets to know who bought something from their yard sale so you can thank them afterwards

2. that when you are sending a post card to another citizen you can actrully put a message to the other user

3. more items like much more realistic things like shower stalls, telephone (not antique), pets that you can play with and it moves

4. inviting someone to their home and you can have little talk marks so you can say something to the other person

Is that good enough???

Hoped you like my answer!!!

=D =D

the games

man there is tooooooooo little games

do you know how many neopets has????

i mean get updated

millsberry is so last week!!!!