What would you do if a married man cheats on his wife for a single woman?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd probably ignore it if it had nothing to do with me. A grown man can make his own decision about who he wants to be with. If I were the wife, I'd be upset, but I'd realize he didn't really want to be with me an move on, If I were the single woman I'd enjoy it, and I'd hope that he had made a new decision about who he wants to be with. Don't get me wrong, I personally would never be unfaithful (I'd get divorced first), but I'm not going to say I think it's right to critisize someone who's made that decision. Regardless whether its a one time curiousity kind of thing, or a life changing decision; no matter what perspective I'm looking at it from.

Which perspective are you looking at it from?

• Kyle H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If I was the guy, I would be disappointed in myself hardcore.

If I was the woman, I would divorce the asshole.

Cheating on someone is one of the worst things you can do to someone.

• 1 decade ago

Same thing I would do if she was a married woman...kick his sorry butt to the curb and never look back !!

• 1 decade ago

evaluate if it's something worth saving. It'll be alot of work but nobody is perfect and there's enough divorce going around. if he wants to make it work then we'll make it work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i'd slap the ugly out of that jerk.but its better if u confront that person in a resturant.u can spill water ur glass of water on em!

• D
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nothing. It's none of my business what strangers do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.