Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Help me Please! How do i talk to my little bro about masturbation?

I walked in on my 10 year old brother masterbating and since then he has been avoiding me because he is embarassed. I dont kno how to just go over and talk to him about it because i do it to and theres nothing to be embarasased about

Favorite Answer

Ask him what feels good to him. Maybe you can even help him as he's masturbating. Please don't be embarassed to do so. He's your lil bro, and you should be able to help him with any questions he will ever have. Secondly, ask him if he's fantisizing about a certain girl while he does it. HAVE FUN!!!

action speaks more louder than words man. let him see that masturbation is not somethin to be embarassed about. if possible ask him to have a jo session.

cassie t has good advise, but if they doesnt work i guess u could let him catch u at it yourself. then the ice would have been broken; although he may have some questions. (like does everyone do it, why do we do it, how best to get pleasure [ hoe best to get pleasure is a raity most liekly])

just talk to him and ask him about if there is somrthing going on in his life and if you can help and tell him that you can be trusted and that he should be able to talk to you about anything. Good Luck and tell your bro i say hi and don't worry

get him alone and say u do it 2 and tht all people do it and i bet it will make him feel a lot better

ps whn i was little i did it before i knew wht it was till i found out tht every1 does it and its healthy and natural

6-9:Well the white stuff in ur pipi are guys in motorcycles and they get inside girls houses and make them get puppies guys like it.LOL

10-14: the truth or just have him watch porn or have him take health clasess at school

Just don't mention it to him... talk to him about other things or invite him to go to the mall or something... just make sure not to mention or joke about it... pretend that you have already forgotten it...

Just say something like "hey sorry about the other day but don't worry everything's cool".

• start playing basketball or his favorite sport together,ask him if he likes a certain girl and thinks things about her and then tell him its ok to masturbate?

Sup

Just tell him not to be embarrassed and tell him you do it to and maby show him different teckneeks on how to do it.