Question for me and only me!!! Only girls kkkkk?

Allright ladies, should i work for my 8 pack or just leave my abs the way it is. And yesss that is me in the pic. Just wonderin cuz ive been thinking about it alot. That pic was taken on land between the lakes. If you need more just let me know. Just need advice. Not sure....and if your a guy posting this...lol you like me dont you....lol

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd leave it the way it is :)

• 1 decade ago

I dont care.I dont even care if a guy has a 6 pack or a 329048 pack.LMAO.As long as there not fat.I like Scene emo guys. :P And no offence,how can ppl tell if ur hot if u have no face :P jus wonderin

• 1 decade ago

Keep yourself just the way it is! Don't lose any abs, just don't add too many, because then you will look like a body builder. that would not be good. yuck. You r hot, though.

• 1 decade ago

lokks good 6 pack or 8

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thats you?? no just stay the way you are youre all ready really hot just the way you are so yeah stay that way im sure you like hearing all these girls say you're hot haha ♥

• 1 decade ago

DUde, you are hot!!!!! What are you talkin about??? But also to let you know, the internet is not the way to pck up ladies, even if that is you.

Source(s): ME, DUH
  • 1 decade ago

i think u should go for it ladies will love it especially ur girlfriend if u have one

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

men are ugly if their tooooooooooooooooooo muscular

ur fine just the way you are

• 1 decade ago

looks hot this way. more than this will b too much . leave it the way it is. can i touch it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

leave em the way they are... some girls dont like ppl who are like... full on RIPPED lol.... u look great how u are now.

jeezuss lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.