Two guys digging a ditch!?

These two guys were digging a ditch while the foreman looks on. On says to the other,"how come we have to be down here while he's up there watching use. He should be helping us dig".His buddy says " well why don't you go and ask him "? Guy climbs out and asks the foreman why he isn't helping dig. Foreman says its inteligence. Guy asks "What's that. Foreman says here, I'll demonstrate and places his finger down on a rock and tells the guy to hit it hard with his fist. The guy draws back and swings.At the same time, the forman pulls back his finger and the guy smacks the rock with his fist! The foreman says "see, thats intelligence and you don't have enough yet"! The guy satesfied, climbs back into the hole and picks up his shovel. His buddy asks 'what happened'? Guy says "the boss taught me what intelligence mean".His buddy asks "Well, can you teach me"? Guy says "sure", and looks around for a rock, but dosn't see one. So he puts his finger between his eyes and says " hit my finger "!

Favorite Answer

pretty good

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lol and you get a star

if you would like to share this joke with more ppl and see ours go to the link here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/so_funnyhahaha/

hope to see you there

Very funny. Here's a star for u

That joke sounds kinda boring, I mean it kinda is self-explanitory. A good joke is supposed to make u think for a second and then figure out something ironic.

• cats

Ha Ha! Funny! 10!

Wow that's and OLDIE (but a goodie). Thanx for the memory.

LOL

u get a star

omg thats funny.. lol a star for yooh!!

lol that was a pretty good one here's a star !!!

Like it, star for you :)

honestly tell him straight up that you want to move on. they will respect that more in the end.