i need guy help!!!!!?

I need serious guy help! OK. I meet this REALLY AMAZING guy at this gathering, and i got to know him, and i liked him instanly. He was really nice to me, and he was good at b-ball and he was super hott. I told him I liked him a little bit, and then he said that he already had a girlfriend... and i got really mad. But he said we were friends but I wanted to be more than that. So, when he went and played B-ball with his friends, he said that I was pretty hott. And of course his friend told me. I was flattered, but that just made me more dissopionted that I cant have him. And to make it all worse, he does not live by me. When I got back to my house I cryed myself to sleep. I miss him so much. I'm crying right now and i need to see his face..I need to talk to him..What do I do????

please help me!!!

Favorite Answer

you want him even more because you know he's not avaible. you need to calm down take a deep breath and find someone that isn't taken. the world is full of guys, you'll find one.

Stay in touch with him, and stay friendly.

I don't know your age, but I'm guessing Jr. High or High School. And at that age many relationships don't last all that long.

So just stay in touch, and stay friendly with him, and you'll probably get your chance.

It's a good sign that he told his friends that you were hot. That means that if he ever breaks up with the current girlfriend, you'll probably be under consideration to be the next girlfriend.

• Be patient. If it was meant to be, it will happen. Just enjoy the time you can as a friend and maybe more will develop. If you pressure him, you may or may not get what you want, but you will always have him wondering about what could have been..... BTW don't limit yourself, enjoy all your options!

Sweetheart, stop obsessing. You just met the guy. There are plenty of guys out there. FInd one who is available. Int he meantime, pick up a hobby find something that makes you happy. You may just pick up something that leads you to an even hotter guy. Hope I helped. God Bless.

Find a new guy if he really likes you then he will tell you himself. And he has a girlfriend so I would just forget about him

If you are this immature, you don't need a boy friend yet.

What would you do if he was your b-friend and some girl was trying to take him away from you.

Would that be OK?

Grow up!

Just go to him and tell him. Hey...if things don't work out between you and your gf, call me. Play a little hard to get too. It drives us wild.

You should have got his number, but if you don't have his number you should forget about him or hang out with him again and then get his number.

u kno, i hear stuff like this all the time and i've experienced it myself and i only have 1 answer HUMAN BEINGS ARE ALWAYS ATTRACTED TO WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE.