I am sure that she will be mad would you? Girls?

Chris-me (15)

Rachel-girlfriend(15)

hannah-friend(15)

So here is the thing it is summer break and I am only able to talk to Rachel through the phone because of her parents. Well we have been together for 1 month, 10 days, 10 hours, and 50 minutes. So not real long. Well my bestfriend from when i was 7-10 hannah moved away and is back, we met in a chatroom again (betaweb) and she wants me to help witness to her friends, well i have to go out and meet her. We once got pretend married and kissed it was sooo cute...sorry you had to hear that.

Well, i told my girlfriend about this. I had to email it to her because she is on a trip and has no cell phone. I love her (and i do know what love is) and would never cheat on her, i told her about this whole thing and that she has to trust me....

Will she still be jealous? Will she get mad? I mean we were only 7 or 8 at the time? What do you think?

Best Answer

I think at first she would be jealous but then she'd realize that you're just friends with hannah you did that with her a long time ago. If she really knows and loves you, she'll understand. If not, sorry.

if she trust you then no she wont be mad but it sound like your still hung up on the old friend of something that could be or something you wish could have been. So in that case she has every right to get mad if you string you girlfriend a long and tell here that there is no feeling there and some thing comes up later. She will be mad and jealous for you not being up front with her. BUT the bottom line is your too young to be this up set over over this you got to let life take you where you are most happy and be with the person that you in joy.

• Sue C

You were total kids at the time you knew this "old friend". That was yrs. ago. How could anyone be mad about meeting with an old friend. You have no romantic intentions, you've already stated that, so I wouldn't be upset about that. Everyone has friends be they male or female. Just because you have a g/f is no reason you can never talk to another girl again! Something that happened yrs. ago when you were kids has no bearing on today. You were just "playing". No, she shouldn't get mad. And, it all depends on how you tell her as to if she'll be jealous. You mentioned the word "witness" to her friends. I take that to be of religious nature? If that be the case, there should be NO jealously in doing something of that nature!

I dont think that she would be mad because your going out to witness to people if she gets jealous that could be good it has its pros and cons. But the thing with you and her kissing when u were 7 or 8 is normal for kids espescially playing the game of marriage and stuff like that. I like to witness to people its fun and I think that you should go witness to people that is really important and it will help the people sooo much. Just explain it to her and make sure that you dont flirt even if its by accident.

Ummm.. wow what a waste of 5 points. Why would she be jealous. You are 15 now, that was 7 or 8 years ago.

She won't be mad. At least she shouldn't. She might be upset that you hung out with this girl, but the pretend marriage and kiss thing when you were younger meant nothing and im sure she knows that. If your relationship is as good as it sounds, you have nothing to worry about.

If she cracks the sh*ts then she's really insecure. I wouldn't care, one of my BF's best friends is a girl and she's absolutely beautiful, no worries here, he love me. Two of my Best mates are boys, he doesn't care because he knows that I love him and only want to be with him.

I'd get mad, and jealous but dont treat her differently! if you do she'll find some weird way to twist it in her head to make it seem like something's up. ladies can do that!

you have the mentality of an 8 year old

I wouldn't care. I mean she's just your friend. You should be able to trust your girlfriend.