Any ideas for a bacholoret party?

Favorite Answer

How about an old-fashioned sleep-over party like when you were like 12? Make ice cream sundaes, possibley watch a porno, stay up all night playing games, just having innocent fun with an adult twist.

I hosted a "Surprise Party" for a friend of mine.It is an adult themed party where you play games and browse adult items to buy. You can also check out Passion Parties. It was alot of fun, and you get to enjoy the party while the hostess of the business entertains the guests.

Get the fiance to be the stripper of the party. If he wears a wig, sunglasses & a mustache the fiancee will not recognize him. Get him to give her a lap dance before she recognizes him.

My friends did that and it was a complete success & he did not have to remove any of his clothes.

It really depends what kind of person she is......Adult stores have tons of props, accessories, and favors. When my friend was getting married, we took her to a bar and made her do a "scavenger hunt".....She had to get a guy to buy her a shot, get a lap dance, sing karoke, dance on a table, order a drink she's never had, etc etc....She had a great time! :)

I have this book called pornogami where you make explicit figures out of dollar bills for favors.

Strippers, strippers, and more strippers..male of course..hell through some chics in for variety.

you`re cooooooooooooool ;D .

i kno that didn`t help buh thanks ferr the points [: .