who likes home made food?

Think befor type.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*thought* It depends!

I love home made Italian food because it reminds me of home,and my family. You know what you're getting and you can change the ingredients to suit you and your family.

But sometimes it's better to leave cooking to companies and restraunts. I don't know anyone who can make that Lava Cake thing at Apple Bee's properly, and fried Squid and fried ice cream require a lot of equipment most people don't have.

for the most part I say homemade but companies and restruants have their place in the world.

• 1 decade ago

Absolutely. I like to know what ingredients are going into my meal and how it is all put together. I also enjoy cooking for friends and family, It's not just about the food, it's also about good company and an expression of love.

• kksay
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My home does not make food but I prefer food that is prepared in the home by someone who knows their way around a kitchen.

• 1 decade ago

I prefer homemade food just because I can control the salt and fat content. When you eat at a restaurant, you never what you are really getting, even if it is a so-called healthy dish.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i like homemade food depending on who is making it if its someone who can cook im all for it if they cant cook then im all for getting pizza lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

4,567,354 people like home made food. All others on the planet hate it and wish it would disintegrate.

• arun d
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Me, love whatever maman cooks!!!

• Chef D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Me

• 1 decade ago

ME

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.