who likes home made food?

Think befor type.

Favorite Answer

*thought* It depends!

I love home made Italian food because it reminds me of home,and my family. You know what you're getting and you can change the ingredients to suit you and your family.

But sometimes it's better to leave cooking to companies and restraunts. I don't know anyone who can make that Lava Cake thing at Apple Bee's properly, and fried Squid and fried ice cream require a lot of equipment most people don't have.

for the most part I say homemade but companies and restruants have their place in the world.

Absolutely. I like to know what ingredients are going into my meal and how it is all put together. I also enjoy cooking for friends and family, It's not just about the food, it's also about good company and an expression of love.

• kksay

My home does not make food but I prefer food that is prepared in the home by someone who knows their way around a kitchen.

I prefer homemade food just because I can control the salt and fat content. When you eat at a restaurant, you never what you are really getting, even if it is a so-called healthy dish.

i like homemade food depending on who is making it if its someone who can cook im all for it if they cant cook then im all for getting pizza lol

4,567,354 people like home made food. All others on the planet hate it and wish it would disintegrate.

• arun d

Me, love whatever maman cooks!!!

• Chef D

Me

ME