I changed my password & dont remember it. I also used a different zip code.?

I used a different zip code and i think a different birthday because an ex friend of mine wanted to hack my yahoo. If i can use the security question instead of the zip and birthday, how do i do it? When i click forgot password the zip and bday is the only option it gives me. PLEASE HELP ME i have VERY VERY important stuff to me and e mails i need in this account. I would know the answer to the security qeustion.

Favorite Answer

If you can't answer your security questions correctly, you may not be able to retrieve your information. If you have a yahoo account that works, you can click on "help" and it should give you several options: you can see previous questions and answers and such, and you will see 3 ways to contact yahoo; email, chat and call. Call them and see if you can get your yahoo account back.

go forgot password and answer the question but i think you have to make a new account