Jayson Kane asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

The Benoit's will be missed.?

I am changing my name and picture in respect for a great wrestler. I hope they find the truth of what happend. For my question. What was Benoits greatest match ever and who was his best feud with?

Favorite Answer

I think his greatest match is when he beat HHH & HBK at Wrestlemania, winning the World Title. On that night, he finally got the respect he deserved. I will definately miss him.

I want to add something else. I live outside Atlanta and the story is on the front page of the local newspaper, local sports talk radio stations are also talking about it. Both are showing respect when talking and reporting on the story.

I don't know, but I too am sorry to hear about Chris Benoit and his family.

His passing has made news world wide.

I hope that his remaining family can take comfort in the fact that Chris had so many fans world wide.

I don't really know what to say right now...I'm still in shock.

I can't say what his best match was, but I think his best feuds were with Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho, amongst others.

Wrestling has suffered a great loss today.

Source(s): RIP Benoit Family....you will all be missed.

That poor guy. No one deserves to be murdered I hope his killer fcuking gets killed like the way all 3 of them did and goes to war in Iraq. OMG JBL IS CRYNG!

tragedy,he was my fave in wcw and when he was a horseman,they was way to young and didn't deserve that,it is a horrible tragedy

u no, its amazing that for someone "famous" to be all over the news, when all he does is make up wrestling. that stupid wwe and raw stuff is so fake

my prayers are with his family and any one how was close to him!!!!!!!!