Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you do this for LOVE?

you know they are voting for the new seven wonders!

AND TAJ MAHAL IS NOT MAKING IT TO THE FINALS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i'm gonna die!!!!!!

Taj is a symbol of Love!!! The greatest symbol of love and its not getting enough votes!!!

People...you might not be from India, but you must have loved someone in your life! Please vote for the greatest symbol of Love! you know how much love means to this world!

please vote for Taj at : www.new7wonders.com

If Taj doesnt make it to the finals, what would that mean? that love has failed! that we as humans have failed to value the most important aspect of life : LOVE!!!

So please vote for Taj and may the world remember that today as free men and free women / children, we voted for eternal LOVE!!!

plz Star this question so that others may vote for LOVE too!

www.new7wonders.com

• Urchin
    Favorite Answer

I already voted and I voted the Taj Mahal as one of my choices, It is a beautiful place.

okay i voted for the Taj Mahal, Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Colonsiuem,and some other places that just look pretty

i had already decided to vote taj but seeing as u kept craping on about taj as questions instead i voted for everything else but the taj....sorry....i just dont like telemall advertising

I thought you said it's for the NEW 7 wonders

• Shrew

Hope it makes it. And I voted.