the most GOD awful thing you have ever seen?

was in walmart over the weekend making my normal grocery run. as i got in line at the checkout, i couldnt help but notice the most disgusting woman i've ever seen. she was at the very least a good 400 lbs.........and wearing a skirt that barely covered her azz. her legs looked like 2 sides of beef hanging in the butcher shop. now what in the world is a chik like that thinking? there should be a law against crap like that.

Favorite Answer

No worse than the big bellied guy at the beach that has his belly hanging so low you cant see swim trunks and in the back you see a hairy butt crack. Someone thinks there sexy

Actually today I seen a 4 year old boy on the back of a motorcycle hanging on to I hope was his father for dear life, no back support or brace or even a strap. At very least have him in the front. I wanted to call the police or something. maybe beat some sense into that guy.

• ?

i grow to be eating dinner at a inn eating place whilst a marriage reception grow to be happening. first of all, the bride grow to be fairly pregnant. Secondly she grow to be donning a extra or much less classic wedding ceremony gown different than it grow to be a mini gown. think of a brilliant gown, long veil, the completed deal different than the gown ended above her knees. Thirdly, the groom grow to be additionally wearing white from head to toe. He acknowledged like an ice cream salesman.

You'd think the Law of Gravity would take over.

I saw a film once called Faces of Death. It really is pretty awful and I in no way recommend viewing it.

• maiya

You must be from Brownsville Tx,

ROFLMAO. You see that all the time in Walmart.

LOL! I needed that laugh!

what else to do expect from WALMART?