Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Who fashions you in your mothers womb as he wills, is he not worthy of worship?

Favorite Answer

well, as i wish i had never been born....no.

Let say, You were born without hands and legs. Would you !

If Creator really did want Human to worship, He would had created all the Human at one time, not generation by generation. Gave them eternity life, Freewill, and perfect Health.

If Human is supposed to worship him because He created, then would not contradicted with FREEWILL ?

However , in Islam , has used nicer world, To submit yourself to Allha.

It is well known that only two sets of DNA are used to create a Human baby. Only ADAM was created by God, everyone else came from combinations, even Jesus.

Jer 1:4-10

In the days of King Josiah, the word of the LORD came to me, saying:

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

before you were born I dedicated you,

a prophet to the nations I appointed you.

“Ah, Lord GOD!” I said,

“I know not how to speak; I am too young.”

But the LORD answered me,

Say not, “I am too young.”

To whomever I send you, you shall go;

whatever I command you, you shall speak.

Have no fear before them,

I think He put my soul in the body of a female baby yes. I think He created my soul.

Even if there was "one who fashions" he would have already done all his fashioning by the time you were conceived because your DNA would be determined.

Also, that question begs the question that there is a fashioner.

• Seeing as I look like my father, I think that the person fashioning me in my mothers womb was just lazy and coppied my dad. No origionality, no wings, no special super powers, nothing but a copy of my dad. So for lack of effort, no.

I will ring your doorbell and run away!!!

Lets see, I guess that applies to all the ones born deaf, dumb and blind with afflictions of ADD, cancer, polio,scabies, no arms, no legs,. Thank you, thank you the cheque is in the mail.

God (Allah swt) created each and everyone of us individually, and sent down angels to breathe spirit into us. He (swt) is most definitely worthy of worship.

Your natural biological father, no he is not, for Jesus said we have but one Father, even Christ.

Why can't you see, the spirit is our life not the body. Your body is no more important than a weed is.

Jesus told us the body is a house for the spirit, do not worry about what you will eat, or drink or out on. Do not fear them that can kill the body, but fear them that can kill both body and soul.

Your spirit is your soul while it is housed in the body.

Source(s): Word of God
  • Allah SWT..the One God..

The Creator of the World..