If you could fast forward in a day in your life, what day would it be ?

and why?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm...

Probably this one time I had to go to a church for a friend's baptism...

*sigh* SO boring.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I'd ever been to church before...but it totally killed me.

:]

I think I would fast forward through Mondays as they tend to be a trip and a half. My Mondays can be a trip at times dealing with several women who are over me who are a real b-word... if you know what I mean. I would do that more so when I was younger, but now that I'm older and all I try not to think in those terms as time goes fast enough... even though admittedly it would be nice at times.

I would probably fast forward a class that I have to take for church because I have to memorize stuff and I always want my class to go by fast.

I wouldn't. Each day we experience helps us prepare for the next. If you bypass the experience then even if you fast forward to a "good" day you won't be ready for it and you'll fail.

Instead of just fast forwarding it, I would have just skipped it or avoided it altogether. I got my nose broken with a baseball bat and I now have health issues because of it. :(

i would fast forward to wednesday becuase thats when i start university! woohoo!

LOL....why can't we rewind...I guess I would fast forward

to friday just to have a good weekend...don't want to go too

far ahead age you know.....lol

fast forwarding wouldn't solve my problems......

now, if you could record over me....

then that could be ok.

the day i lost my love......

and the day, i was caught by my mom wit my bf in my bedroom like long story but, i had my top and bra off. it was sooooo embrassing and i want to die but, my bf was probably more scared. lol.

Writing my college senior thesis -_-