If you could fast forward in a day in your life, what day would it be ?

and why?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmmm...

Probably this one time I had to go to a church for a friend's baptism...

*sigh* SO boring.

Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if I'd ever been to church before...but it totally killed me.

:]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think I would fast forward through Mondays as they tend to be a trip and a half. My Mondays can be a trip at times dealing with several women who are over me who are a real b-word... if you know what I mean. I would do that more so when I was younger, but now that I'm older and all I try not to think in those terms as time goes fast enough... even though admittedly it would be nice at times.

• 1 decade ago

I would probably fast forward a class that I have to take for church because I have to memorize stuff and I always want my class to go by fast.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't. Each day we experience helps us prepare for the next. If you bypass the experience then even if you fast forward to a "good" day you won't be ready for it and you'll fail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Instead of just fast forwarding it, I would have just skipped it or avoided it altogether. I got my nose broken with a baseball bat and I now have health issues because of it. :(

• 1 decade ago

i would fast forward to wednesday becuase thats when i start university! woohoo!

• 1 decade ago

LOL....why can't we rewind...I guess I would fast forward

to friday just to have a good weekend...don't want to go too

far ahead age you know.....lol

• 1 decade ago

fast forwarding wouldn't solve my problems......

now, if you could record over me....

then that could be ok.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the day i lost my love......

and the day, i was caught by my mom wit my bf in my bedroom like long story but, i had my top and bra off. it was sooooo embrassing and i want to die but, my bf was probably more scared. lol.

• 1 decade ago

Writing my college senior thesis -_-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.