Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

chris benoit's death!?

Alright, so is Chris Benoit really dead?! I just don't want it to be another fraud like the whole Mr. Mcmahon thing, but WWE doesn't seem to be playing this like a joke. I am really really upset about this.. :[:[:[ , i loved Chris Benoit he was one of my favorite wrestlers

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes he is dead not sure on how their still investergating it. It's so sad, I'm really not to much into wrestling, but I do watch it on Mondays,Fridays and Some Saturdays,when we just turned on the tv to watch Raw 3-hour special I never dream that they were about to announce that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead. I'm kinda quiet tonight like all I want to do is cry, and I didn't even know him. It's such a shock. I got to go I can't talk right now. RIP Chris we all do love and miss you.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, Chris Benoit is really dead. When Vince McMahon "died" they didn't have a show in memory of him like they are doing right now. But it is real this time, and I bet Vince feels pretty stupid now.

• 1 decade ago

Yes chris and his wife Nancy and their 7 year old son are dead.It was reported today at 4pm.Still getting details.We know he called wwe the night before about the family spitting up blood.

• Ash
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They're doing a tribute show for him right now on RAW.

I liked him too and was looking forward to him having another championship reign.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea he is really dead

sorry

'

RIP benoit...one of the all time greats ever

broke his neck for us...man he is a true fan favorite!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, he's gone! They found him, his wife and his son, dead in their home this afternoon. They are not releasing anymore information. It is under investigation.

• 1 decade ago

Yes it is true

• 1 decade ago

I think it's fraud because it would show on TV (CNN and FOX news) and it doesn't show.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, he is.

• 1 decade ago

no hes alive its all a big joke

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.