Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

chris benoit's death!?

Alright, so is Chris Benoit really dead?! I just don't want it to be another fraud like the whole Mr. Mcmahon thing, but WWE doesn't seem to be playing this like a joke. I am really really upset about this.. :[:[:[ , i loved Chris Benoit he was one of my favorite wrestlers

Favorite Answer

yes he is dead not sure on how their still investergating it. It's so sad, I'm really not to much into wrestling, but I do watch it on Mondays,Fridays and Some Saturdays,when we just turned on the tv to watch Raw 3-hour special I never dream that they were about to announce that Chris Benoit and his family were found dead. I'm kinda quiet tonight like all I want to do is cry, and I didn't even know him. It's such a shock. I got to go I can't talk right now. RIP Chris we all do love and miss you.

Yes, Chris Benoit is really dead. When Vince McMahon "died" they didn't have a show in memory of him like they are doing right now. But it is real this time, and I bet Vince feels pretty stupid now.

Yes chris and his wife Nancy and their 7 year old son are dead.It was reported today at 4pm.Still getting details.We know he called wwe the night before about the family spitting up blood.

• Ash

They're doing a tribute show for him right now on RAW.

I liked him too and was looking forward to him having another championship reign.

yea he is really dead

sorry

'

RIP benoit...one of the all time greats ever

broke his neck for us...man he is a true fan favorite!!!

Yes, he's gone! They found him, his wife and his son, dead in their home this afternoon. They are not releasing anymore information. It is under investigation.

Yes it is true

I think it's fraud because it would show on TV (CNN and FOX news) and it doesn't show.

Yes, he is.

no hes alive its all a big joke