I dated a virgin for ten years. she gave it to someone else. I'm still hurt. How can I move on?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

How can you NOT move on? I know you're hurting, but could there possibly be a clearer sign that it was not meant to work out? Do you really want to be with that type of person?

Honey, you deserve better- a WHOLE LOT better, to be specific. Start doing some activities that will make you feel better about yourself and more self-confident (going to the gym, learning Russian, taking salsa lessons- whatever.) Give yourself a few months to get it together (it's normal not to jump right back in after a long relationship) and then get out there and meet somebody who deserves you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well you had her first no one can take that away i was married 15 yrs and divorced now for 3 my ex wife was a virgin also but im happier now with my new fiance than ever so you will be happy again

• 1 decade ago

wait a second.......10 years and you didnt get the goods......thats your fault man, how long were you willing to wait? You have to get tough out there its a cold world.

• Lolita
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What on earth is your question doing in this category buddy???

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

delete her # & email, get out of the house

Source(s): \o/
  • 1 decade ago

do her sister or best friend and avoid giving it to her

• 1 decade ago

well, find some girl, screw her, then move on, its the best way

• 1 decade ago

Why didn't you marry her?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.