Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

has anyone lost 20 pounds in 3 weeks? what did you do?

i need to lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks...will burning 3500 calories on the treadmill, pilates, and free weights help? what have you done to help lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, that will help, but you also need to monitor what you eat. Depending on your weight, you should probably eat about 1400 calories a day (it might sound like a lot, but it will give your body the energy it needs to help metabolize and work out). Also make sure that you eat breakfast, and small meals throughout the day. Working out right when you wake up helps your body get into a better mode to metabolize and burn calories. If you're going to be doing that much exercise, make sure that you drink at least a gallon of water every day. Walking up hill and stairstepping will help better than a treadmill or running, because you can work the muscles for a longer period of time. If you have a place to swim, go do that, because it's probably one of the best calorie burners there is.

Also, green tea helps burn fat.

Source(s): Experience
  • 6 years ago

I know you are probably having a hard time with your weight. I understand what it is like, I was there myself once. For us that eat anything and everything finding a good diet plan to lose weight as quickly as possible can be quite difficult, especially finding one that works. So what about you guys that don't want to or like to eat meat? What options are there for a vegetarian diet plan to lose weight? Well guess what, you can follow almost exactly the same diet as anyone else.

So the question is: what actually is a good diet plan to lose weight that is suitable for vegetarians? If you are a vegetarian you probably think you eat a lot more healthy than most other people. You are usually wrong! If you buy ready made vegetarian meals on your lunch break or when you are out and about, these can actually be more unhealthy than any other kind of convenient food. The long and short of it is just like everyone else losing weight, you need to eat healthy and often with regular exercise.

Click here : https://tr.im/loseweightfast

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHOFc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I lost 19 pounds in 8 days! I know that I have been answering alot of questions with this solution, but I promise you about the russian gymnast diet! It really does work.

Like, for breakfast, drink a glass of either apple or orange juice. Then for lunch, have a serving of fruit salad no larger than you fist, accompanied by a glass of juice from one of the fruits in the salad. For dinner, have a glass of noncarbonated water and a green apple.

If you do this,along with your treadmill, pilates, and free weights, you'll be sittin' pretty!

Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

People who plan their weekly meals tend to be successful at losing weight than individuals who don’t. Plan your dishes to incorporate healthy carbs such as fairly sweet potato and wholegrain pasta, vegetables and lean proteins, buy all the ingredients in advance and don’t be tempted to eat out or order in.

• 4 years ago

Suck this in. Consciously hold in and contract your stomach muscles while you’re walking, sitting at the desk or making the dinner. This will help to strengthen your stomach muscles and your core, and bring you one step closer to the flatter stomach.

• 5 years ago

Eat muesli two hours before exercising to boost fat burning because you train. Slow to digest, muesli takes longer to get through your system, so is less likely to end up turned into fat and still gives you a good energy boost.

• 5 years ago

Beans, beans, are best for your heart, the more you take in the more you... lose weight actually. Super-effective and full regarding fibre, beans will regulate your appetite and slow down the rate at which your stomach empties, meaning you continue to be fuller for longer.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Eat goats cheese rather then regular cheese. It contains 40 per cent fewer calories than the cheese constructed from cow’s milk.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Suck the idea in. Consciously hold in and contract your ab muscles while you’re walking, sitting your desk or making the dinner. This will help to strengthen your abdominal muscles and your core, and provide one step closer to a new flatter stomach.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.