Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

is it ok to be gay?

i hate people saying to other people...there gay, and when i look at them it hurts them....but it also hurts me.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If someone else points that out to you, I want you to do this: hang out with him/her for awhile, and when you do, point out all of the heterosexual people that you can find.

YOU: Ohhhh dude, look at that guy, he's so f-ing strait!

YOU: Wow, man...that girl is soooo hetero.

He/she will get the point eventually to shut the hell up about calling peeps out about being gay...either that or stop hanging out with you. win-win eh?

• 1 decade ago

Being gay is perfectly fine and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why are you asking? remember it is you choice I'm sure no matter how far this world gets away from right or wrong. the final decision is yours and you will reap what you sow and be judged in the same manner you judge

• 1 decade ago

Well is not good nor bad. I respect them but cant understand, I dont want to either. But what ever floats on your boat.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you don't have to be offended I love gay guys I mean they are more mature and sensitive I mean they are just the best.

Don't feel offended ok? just ignore or just think that they are jelaous those haters ok?

I like gay guys alot I really do, they are even cuter!!=)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you're gay, your gay who cares? Only religious zealots, and close minded twits think that there is something wrong with it.

• 1 decade ago

Well its wrong to be gay, its disgusting!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is what it is...ok or not...one has to be secure with their sexuality....and also understand others will judge them what ever it is.

• 1 decade ago

yes its ok to be gay. not every one is excepting of it though which makes things tough.

• 1 decade ago

there are very high population of gay out there... and they should not be ashamed of that... and nothing to be hurts... you are not alone... furthermore they are more and more accepting it and adapt to it...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.