Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

Chris Benoit?

Chris Benoit his wife Nancy and young son, Daniel have been found dead in their home. No more details are available at this time.

On WWE RAW right now (8pm) USA is having a tribute to him. My prayers go out to his family and friends I hope yours do to.

He and his family WERE NOT SHOT nthank God and if someone wanted to hurt Chris, why kill his wife and his 7 year old son!??!? what the hell could a 7 year old have done??!?!?!?

Now knowing that he smothered his son and strangled his wife, i hope the guy burns in HELL!!!

Favorite Answer

Honest to god, I do NOT have any sympathy for this guy. Nobody should. Even if he was still alive, he still killed his wife and kid and that makes him a CRIMINAL. Anybody who kills the people that they love or once loved in his case are just sick in the head. He most likely knew about how steroids can affect his doings.... and look what he had done. He honestly cared about the steroids more than his family. I have absolutely no sympathy for this man, I'm sorry i had to say that, and also he has no need to be recognized for anything maybe on one thing and that is being recognized as a MURDUER!

Well according to The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room.

Investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then killed himself sometime Monday. The bodies were found Monday afternoon in three different rooms of their home south of Atlanta.

• k

Pro wrestler, family found dead in Fayetteville home

By Saeed Ahmed, Kathy Jefcoats

The Atlanta-Journal Constitution

Published on: 06/25/07

A professional wrestler and his family were found dead inside their house in Fayette County Monday afternoon.

Authorities confirmed that Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy and their 7-year-old son were found dead at the home on Quarters and Redwine roads in Fayetteville about 4 p.m.

Officials would not say how the family died, other than to say they weren't shot to death.

Benoit, 30, was a Canadian wrestler who most recently fought as part of the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The organization said on its Web site said that Monday night's broadcast of "Raw" on the USA Network will "serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family."

___________

I really hope this wasn't some kind of murder-suicide.

It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available.

a million.Now that it rather is everyday that Chris Benoit had severe innovations injury,why hasn't the media issued an apology to WWE for their fake accusations it is became into steroids that made Chris commit his crimes? because of fact the Media has an IQ of 25 and does not help wrestling and a apology could be making them appear as if they are supporters of wrestling. 2.Will there ever be a action picture made based on the Benoit Tragedy? i don't think of there ever would be reason no person is acquainted with what rather occurred. I additionally do not think of the two kin could approve it. 3.because of undeniable fact that severe innovations injury became into to blame,will Vince McMahon induct Chris Benoit into the corridor of attractiveness in 2009? i could choose to work out him inducted into the 2009 HOF yet Vince will by no potential permit that take place.WWE became into blamed for what occurred and Vince will see he is going into the HOF.He could be inducted on his wrestling skills on my own. He became into the appropriate technical in the wrestling business enterprise.

Chris killed his family..............I dont know why he'd do something like this, but right now there is no complete comfirmation. Though there is a report about some weird text messages he sent and that his wife and kid were killed a couple dyas b4 he supposedly comitted suicide. If you ask me he abused steroids or something bcz there would be no other reason he would kill both his wife and his kid. One messed up guy, ut he was a good person.

Source(s): News and reports.

Chris is in Heaven now w/ his family and Eddie and Owen and Brian Pillman and others.

R.I.P. Chris

wrestling will be missing a class act

RIP Benoit

yea i will pray for him too...that is real sad why would somebody do that!...it was probly because he won a the biggest title!..but somebody would have to be a real big fan of wrestling to do that!..they have gone to far!..im watching the tribute right now! it is soo sad!..but i hope all of yall others will pray or give your sympathy to his family!...

Source(s): its not a answer i hav to give a source to!

wow did u guys see McMahon On Raw??

he had to come bak from his planned death!

just sad