5 months pregnant and just starting to have morning sickness?

I just passed the halfway mark yesterday and for the last week I have been getting really bad morning sickness. Not actually getting sick, but getting really nauseous to the point of breaking out in a sweat and having to rest. I would get a little nauseous during the first trimester, but nothing compared to this. I know that morning sickness can last throughout the entire pregnancy, but is it normal to start to get it in the fifth month?

Favorite Answer

I am also 5 months pregnant and have not really been sick much until now. although I am having more stress NOW then earlier. The weather also plays a role if it is hot there that will make you sick, rest as much as possible

Source(s): mom of 4 pregnant with 5

It's normal unfortunately. I had really bad morning sickness for the first 18 weeks. Then one random day at 22 weeks it came back and i threw up 12 times in one day. The doctor's explanation? All perfectly normal pregnancy experiences. Hope it goes away soon for your sake.

I got sick throughout the entire pregnancy but only every once in a while. Keep the crackers close and watch what you are eating. Might be the little one is disagreeing with something in your diet. My first hated raw onions and soda both in the belly and when I fed her.

I didn't get my morning sickness until about the middle of my 4th month!! I am currently 6 months and I am still battling with it. Every pregnancy is different. I am hoping it will end soon but who knows!

unfortunately yes it can occur all 9mths. make sure that you have eaten and always carry something to drink even crackers with you for when this happens you can help it along with this. if you keep going make sure to notify your obgyn cause there could also be something else causing this. like hypoglycemia or even diabetes . good luck and congrats

Source(s): mom to5