was my boyfriend just being curious when he helped me pack up my house...?

or do you think he's just really nosey for going through all my stuff before he put it into boxes?

Favorite Answer

it's not nosey when you're standing right there watching. i found the books curiously interesting.

Source(s): you can be "curious" about my stuff when i finally get to unpack it.

Idk but being curious and nosey is almost the same thing well the way u can tell if ur boy friend was looking for something or anything is if he comes off as the jealous type. If hes not the jealous type then u really shouldny wrry

Source(s): Dr. Guru Magix

nosey or helpful , he could just be sorting, if it bugs you call him on it and ask! Good luck!

He is just curious I dont think a boy can get that sick.

Maybe he was looking for your hidden stash. Everyone should have at least one.

sorry if your man wanted to help you pack before you move.

What kind of "stuff" are we talking about here?

he wants to know who he is really dating...and to make sure your not a phsyco killer or anything..lol

It's always good to know whose porn is better.

Very, very, very curios !